Benjamin Franklin, The Punctual Plumber, specializes in plumbing services related to bathroom fixtures. It is worthwhile to mention that the shower facility is distinct from the rest of the faucets found in a house, even though it is a part of the bathroom faucet. Plumbing work regarding showers has to be done separately from the rest of the faucets. While installing showers, we take care to choose the best supplies to enhance their look and feel.
The basic aspects regarding showers are:
- Shower head – Usually, the shower head allows you to have a good or bad experience in your shower. There are many choices of shower heads to pick from that can give you a great shower feeling and save water at the same time. If you want to try something new, you can install a rain head, a hand-held shower head or body sprays.
- Shower faucets are installed in the wall. They allow you to have different functions for your shower, like the ability to have both a shower head and body sprays, or you can even add music to your shower experience.
- You can choose from the vast range of shower faucets available in the market. They come in various sizes, shapes and colors, with many different functions available for your customized needs or wants.
- The cost of these shower faucets depends on the size and added features that it provides to users. For example, the multi-headed faucets are claimed to be the most expensive products in the shower fixtures category.
- With more and more people growing conscious about the quality of water used, you can install new shower fixtures with filters so that dangerous toxins and other unwanted mineral deposits like chlorine can be removed before water is expelled from the faucet.
Conserving Water and Saving Money on Shower Heads.
Leaky shower heads waste millions every year. According to a document from the Environmental Protection Agency:
- The average household’s leaks can account for more than 10,000 gallons of water wasted every year, or the amount of water needed to wash 270 loads of laundry.
- Household leaks can waste more than 1 trillion gallons annually nationwide. That’s equal to the annual household water use of more than 11 million homes.
- Ten percent of homes have leaks that waste 90 gallons or more per day.
According to the Plumbing Maven, Linda Stanfield, an additional way to save water is to look for Showerheads that have Water Sense logo on them. “They really do work.” said Linda Stanfield in an interview with Sonoran Living.
There are additional ways of controlling shower time as well as the water used. The Shower Brake is a water controller that designates an amount of water (when pushed up) that is sufficient for most showers. The controller descends while you shower to let you know how much water you’ve used.
Generally, showers are custom-built on site based on the needs and experience wanted. The market is witnessing a huge inflow of showerheads in the most exciting colors, shapes and sizes. They are designed based not only on the functionality but also combined with beauty and elegance to make a marked appeal. They come in eye-catchy designs, and we, at Benjamin Franklin, The Punctual Plumber, assure you that you will get our best services in installing great-looking and great functioning showers in your bathrooms. These fixtures can use water quite economically; at the same time, they ensure a smooth and undisturbed flow of water so that you enjoy your shower bath to the maximum.