Did You Know you can get a Bidet Toilet Seat? Many people think that bidet toilet seats are only found in mansions, fancy hotels or are used in other countries. Have you ever considered having a bidet in your own bathroom?
As your Glendale plumber, this month’s “Did You Know” is about the TOTO bidet toilet seat available right here. Everyone who get a bidet toilet seat tells us, “I wish I’d known about this sooner!” and wonder how they lived without it, so here are a few things you need to know.
- The TOTO bidet toilet seat is comfortable and warm, not like the cold free-standing bidets you may have seen. The “Washlet” nozzle provides soothing warm-water cleansing. It is designed to fit elongated toilets and is specially designed with a HEATED contoured seat heated to provide maximum comfort. They’re available in your preference of an elongated or round size, too.
- Some of the “TOTO Washlets” come with an air dryer, automatic flushing, a remote control, three spray settings, adjustable water and seat temperatures and SoftClose Seat. That’s luxurious!
- Seats are available in a variety of colors to suit your decor.
- Away from home but hate to leave behind the comfort of your bidet? A personal, portable, hand-held travel “Washlet” is available–even in pink!
- The bidet toilet seat is great for people who don’t want to have to ask for extra help in the bathroom, like the handicapped or elderly. It gives them much more independence.
- Using a bidet is more hygienic and can actually improve the health of postpartum mothers or those who struggle with urinary tract infections.
- A bidet toilet seat would make a great gift for anyone of any age.
We hope you’ll consider a bidet for your home but we’ll warn you that once it’s installed, everyone in your home will be clamoring to use your bathroom!
If you’d like to explore your options or special order the perfect bidet toilet seat for your home, contact your Glendale plumber servicing homes all over the Phoenix valley at (602) 273-1740.