Let our experienced technicians install or repair your water treatment system. Call us at 602-282-5007 to have a Benjamin Frankin Plumbing professional come out to your location today.
Generally, water treatment is needed for purifying and softening water used for domestic purposes as well as commercial usage. Hard water is damaging to plumbing and appliances. It also requires more soap to do daily chores like washing and laundry; hence, you have to seek professional assistance for making the water more desirable through a reliable water treatment system like filtration (carbon) and softening (ion exchange), and so on.
Hard water forms from high mineral content. Calcium and magnesium are two of the most severe minerals. The minerals form together and can solidify into scale and mineral deposits. Scale sticks to the interior of pipes, household appliances and other surfaces throughout the home. Once this scale becomes attached to something it’s very difficult to remove it. This is what leads to clogs and other problems within the pipes and appliances.
There are many professional plumbing companies involved in water treatment, but only a few like us are able to serve you in a dependable manner. At Benjamin Franklin, The Punctual Plumber of Phoenix, Arizona, we employ highly skilled plumbing service technicians for all tasks pertaining to water treatment. Once you employ us, you get the following benefits:
- Through well-defined processes like filtration, and softening with ion exchange. we can ensure that the undesirable minerals and other contaminants are removed.
- We employ a team of well-informed experts to handle water treatment processes effectively.
- We offer cost-efficient water treatment solutions that are intended to provide long-lasting results.
- We undertake all plumbing tasks related to water treatment and complete them in a satisfactory way so that you get full value for your money, time and energy.
- We offer prompt services-for every minute our plumber is late for your appointment, it’s you we pay!
- Water treatment is necessary to remove and/or reduce the harmful minerals, chemicals and contaminants that have deteriorative effects on both the quality and appearance of water. Once water loses its quality or softness, then it becomes undesirable, especially in case of residential usage.