Traditional Water Softeners
We are Here to Help Improve Your Water Quality
Many homeowners in Arizona have hard water or water that contains a high amount of sediment particles and minerals. Although these minerals are mostly harmless, they do diminish the taste of the water and damage your plumbing over time. Hard water can also dry out your skin and hair while bathing.
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, we provide water softener services that reduce the particles and minerals in your water while improving its overall taste. Our plumbing professionals are dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and we strive to creat relationships with our valued customers. If you want to improve the quality of the water in your home, call us today!
Whole-Home Water Filtration Is Worth The Investment
Brita PRO(r) filters are customized to remove the water impurities specific to your location. And they are the only brand to offer a system proven to remove 99.7% of all water-borne lead. A whole-home water filtration system is an investment in your family’s well-being. There’s no way around it-a whole-home solution can be more costly than a faucet filter in the kitchen. But the additional cost is worth the benefits that you and your family will experience daily by having treated water that goes beyond drinking water and includes your shower, bathtub, dishwasher, and washing machine.
15 GPM+ Flow Rate, 25 Micron Depth Gradient Filtration, Up to 200,000 gallon capacity, High-capacity scale reduction for appliance protection, Reduces Chlorine and odors, improving taste.
- 1st Stage – Sediment Filter
- 2nd Stage – Polyphosphate Filter
- 3rd Stage – CTO Carbon Block Filter
Reverse Osmosis System
What is Revers Osmosis?
Aqua-Rex is an advanced electronic Water Conditioner that has been used for the treatment of hard water in the UK and the rest of the world since 1993. It is widely used in homes, schools, offices, factories and hotels. It breaks down scales in your plumbing system and stops scale from sticking to surfaces.
Let our experienced technicians install or repair your water treatment system. Call us at 602-282-5007 to have a Benjamin Frankin Plumbing professional come out to your location today.
Generally, water treatment is needed for purifying and softening water used for domestic purposes as well as commercial usage. Hard water is damaging to plumbing and appliances. It also requires more soap to do daily chores like washing and laundry; hence, you have to seek professional assistance for making the water more desirable through a reliable water treatment system like filtration (carbon) and softening (ion exchange), and so on.
Hard water forms from high mineral content. Calcium and magnesium are two of the most severe minerals. The minerals form together and can solidify into scale and mineral deposits. Scale sticks to the interior of pipes, household appliances and other surfaces throughout the home. Once this scale becomes attached to something it’s very difficult to remove it. This is what leads to clogs and other problems within the pipes and appliances.
There are many professional plumbing companies involved in water treatment, but only a few like us are able to serve you in a dependable manner. At Benjamin Franklin, The Punctual Plumber of Phoenix, Arizona, we employ highly skilled plumbing service technicians for all tasks pertaining to water treatment. Once you employ us, you get the following benefits:
- Through well-defined processes like filtration, and softening with ion exchange. we can ensure that the undesirable minerals and other contaminants are removed.
- We employ a team of well-informed experts to handle water treatment processes effectively.
- We offer cost-efficient water treatment solutions that are intended to provide long-lasting results.
- We undertake all plumbing tasks related to water treatment and complete them in a satisfactory way so that you get full value for your money, time and energy.
- We offer prompt services-for every minute our plumber is late for your appointment, it’s you we pay!
- Water treatment is necessary to remove and/or reduce the harmful minerals, chemicals and contaminants that have deteriorative effects on both the quality and appearance of water. Once water loses its quality or softness, then it becomes undesirable, especially in case of residential usage.