Phoenix Plumbing Tips for Home Resale Values
Housing market is improving – top five Phoenix plumbing related-improvements that will increase your home value.
Whether your home is in Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, or Avondale, if you are selling your home, you want to increase the value of your home. You may be surprised to find out that these Phoenix Plumbing Tips may help you to raise your homes resale value.
- Get a plumbing inspection. Not every home improvement is cosmetic. Hidden problems can negatively impact your home’s value. Hiring an inspector or an experienced Phoenix plumbing expert or plumber is a must for homes that are over ten years old or haven’t been properly maintained. Hidden water leaks or other small problems can become an expensive headache later on if repairs are put off. Ask that they test the home’s water pressure, too.
- Go green! With the current emphasis on green homes and environmentally conscious living, adding low flow devices to your shower heads and faucets is an easy way to do your part. Another way to go green is by installing energy-efficient toilets in your bathrooms. These improvements really do work great while saving water and money.
- Upgrade plumbing fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. If your plumbing fixtures are more than 10 years old or are not consistent throughout your entire home, consider replacing them. If you have builder-grade fixtures, high-end finishes like bushed nickel, antique copper and brass are relatively inexpensive to upgrade.
- Turn your master bathroom into a spa-like retreat. Multi-sprayer shower heads, over-sized or jetted soaking tubs and upgraded fixtures are things that can be enjoyed by you now and will entice buyers if you ever decided to sell your home, plus they add value to your home in the long term.
- Install a tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters supply on-demand hot water by rapidly heating water as it passes through a heating element. Instead of holding 40 or more gallons of water and heating it 24/7, it heats it as you need it. Besides being convenient, tankless water heaters provide incredible energy savings. They are also a plumbing upgrade that will add value to your home.
Watch for more Phoenix plumbing tips to improve that value of your home.