Tankless gas water heaters with an energy factor of =>0.82 qualify for the Arizona Cash For Appliance Rebate on April 12, 2010. Moving to a tankless gas water heater has many benefits and the rebate offer makes this the perfect time to consider them. The Arizona rebate is $300.00, not including the Federal Tax Credit of 30% – up to $1500.00. On top of this we match the Arizona rebate giving you another $300.00 from Benjamin Franklin, The Punctual Plumber. This offer is available during the month of April for all Phoenix Homeowers in and around the Phoenix area.
Right now is the time to consider changing from a tank style water heater to a new gas tankless water heater or move up to a better performing gas tankless water heater. Be informed when shopping as not all tankless gas water heaters are equal. You’ll want to match your capacity requirements, get the gas line feeds installed professionally and understand why or why not the unit you consider is eligible for the rebates. It is important to be sure the best model is selected for your individual home plumbing system and hot water needs.
Why Go Tankless?
1) Save Money and Energy:
- Don’t pay for hot water you don’t use. If you’re not home using a faucet you aren’t paying for hot water with tankless. With a tank style water heater it always keeps the water hot if you use it or not, eating a hole in your pocket and feeding the utility company.
- Save hundreds of dollars a year, depending on how much hot water is used, says Energy Star.
- 83%-94% heating efficiency compared to 60% of a tank style water heater, says Noritz Water Heaters.
- Tankless gas water heaters will last up to 20 years or more, with proper installation, maintenance and water treatment.
2) Space Saving Benefits:
- Gain additional storage space. You may be able to fit another car in your garage.
- Have the choice to relocate the placement of your water heater to another area, indoors or out.
- Tankless water heaters are wall hung so floor spac is freed up.
3) Other Addtional Benefits:
- Easy to change temperature settings.
- Enjoy a great volume of hot water with multiple fixtures simultaneously in use (with the right tankless model). Imagine everyone gets to take a hot shower…even if you have those large shower heads or body bars.
- Recirculation compatible – to provide instant hot water!
- No dirty tanks, you will always be using a clean supply of water.
- No risk of a large tank to rust out and leak.
- Use of Pop-In Parts, the ability to replace parts instead of having to replace the whole tank.
Arizona Cash For Appliance Rebate Reservation Website or Rebate Reservation Phone Number 1-877-397-5336, effective April 12, 2010 at 6am.
Some Important Details of the Arizona Cash for Appliance Rebate program:
- Only $6.2 million for all appliance reservations is available.
- A new reservation is required for each appliance category wanted.
- One rebate per household per category.
- A waiting list will be available, if the money runs out, just in case a reservation opens up.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is a qualified retailer and licensed contractor to help all Phoenix area Homeowners with their new water heater purchase and installation.
SPECIAL OFFER*: $200.00-$425.00 instant rebate from Benjamin Franklin, The Punctual Plumber. We are A+ rated and a two time Ethics award winner from the Better Business Bureau.
Contact us by phone 602-904-7252 or click on our website for local Phoenix area homeowner service in April and get a match towards the Arizona State Rebate amount on your new qualifying water heater. This will give you an additional $200.00 to $425.00 as a immediate rebate towards your purchase. Feel free to share this offer with anyone you know in the Phoenix area needing a new water heater or wants to save money on utilities.
*Contact us for details.
Look for my past blog on the qualifying High Efficient Gas Tank Style Water Heater and any new updates on the Arizona Rebate Program.